Question
Posted by: Miracle | 2010/06/28

Please help

Gynae Doc, This was my question on 23 June 10, And your response was "  SEE BELOW" . There is no comment below. I was with the fertility specialist but cannot afford to go anymore. Can u tell me what your opinion is? Thanks for your time.

QUESTION
Subject: Need Help
Posted by: Miracle | 23/6/2010

My blood work results were low lutinizing hormone at midcycle, preventing ovulation and low progesterone in luteal phase wich could lead to a miscarriage if I conceive. How do I balance these as I need to conceive?.

EXPERT''S REPLY
Subject:
Posted by: Gynaedoc | 27/6/2010
See below

If you are not ovulating, you will need medication to sort this out. There is nothing you can do without your doctor.

1