Question
Posted by: John | 2010/05/25

please help

I'm trying to find out if it is normal to go on and on but battle to reach an orgasm?

I'm asking this because my girl thinks there is something wrong with her because I don't reach a climax quickly. She is sometimes so tired after one round that she just falls asleep! She told me that I satisfy her completely, but at times I just give up and don't finish because she's tired.

Not that its a problem - I just want to know if there is something wrong with me? Please help!

Although you are expressing that it is not a serious concern for you, it does however hold the potential to become a bone of contention. It might be worth it for you to seek the professional assistance form a medical practitioner that deals with erection and ejaculatory concerns. Furthermore it is also important to be aware of the psychological impact on our sexual performances and responses. The more we stress about not being able to perform in a desired way the bigger the probability is that we will not achieve the outcome. It might be worth it for you and your partner to explore the sexual assignments described on our website – www.sexualhealth.co.za to assist you. Shifting your attention on the process and journey of making love rather than on the climax outcome might be valuable.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you that could help you to discuss the underlying concerns and find solutions.

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/05/25

Reply to sexologist