Question
Posted by: Bunny | 2010/05/21

PLEASE HELP

Hi, my period was due on Wednesday, as clockwork my body is, and the day arrived and all i had was a very light bleeding, no cramps and light twinges in my lower abdomen, the bleeding was only at intervals, at first it was a watery brownish colour, then yesterday it changed to a pinky thicker discharge and it seems too be the same today. im rather confused, dont have sore breasts, have been a little more tired than usual. but please could you suggest the possibilities here

It could just be a light period. It could also be an implantation bleed.

3

Posted by: Zama | 2010/05/21

Maybe take a Home Pregnancy Test. If it was implantation bleeding starting on Wednesday, there should be enough HCG for a HPT to pick up. But use first morning urine as this would be more concentrated.

Reply to Zama
Posted by: S | 2010/05/21

Hi. It could have been implantation bleeding, otherwise you could possibly have a cyst that is delaying everything (or an infection). See what the gynae''s response is.

Reply to S