Question
Posted by: Phumie | 2010-04-06

Please help

I am currently on sure-slim what i would like to know is that is it healthy to have 5 hrs break in between your meals. Does n''t that disrupt your metabolism? I have thighs and bums and i am struggling to lose weight there, it looks like nothing is helping.

Dear Phumie
If you consider that most people don't eat anything from supper to breakfast which can be as long as 12 hours, then a 5 hour break between meals is not harmful, unless you suffer from hypoglycaemia or have problems with insulin like diabetes. In such cases it is better to eat 6 small, healthy meals a day. If you struggle with your thighs and buttocks then I would recommend that you start doing targeted exercise to firm them up. No diet will help you to lose weight in only one or two parts of your body.

2
Posted by: tebogo_arc | 2010-05-01

hey Phumie. joined sureslim 2, started wi the eating plan a week ago. 5hrs is not easy, well it wud b for me if i cud hav a cup of coffee wit milk, bt as u knw milk is nt allowed, so dats y it aint easy for me, bt u get used 2 it., do some jogging for ur bums. keep in touc. lost 2kg already[week1]

Reply to tebogo_arc
Posted by: DietDoc | 2010-04-06

Dear Phumie