Question
Posted by: worried woman | 2010/03/23

please help

Am in a relationship with this guy but am not sure if he''s straight. He''s got a friend who visits him every weekend. When he''s friend is around he''s not free with me, could he be gay am really worried. Need your advise please

Dear Worried Woman,

You ask an impossible question. There could be a multitude of possible theories, one being his sexual orientation. The only person with the answer is the guy you are in the relationship with.

I suggest you have a heart to heart conversation with him, describing what happens when his friend visits and how it makes you feel and that you need to understand what is going on.

7
Posted by: Guy | 2010/03/24

This is really worrying you so I suggest that you speak to your man about this. The sooner you know the truth the better of you will be. You cant carry on feeling this way as it is not healthy for you both physically and emotionally. Be sensitive when you speak to your man about this and make him understand how you feel and what this situation is doing to your peace of mind. I am sure if he cares for you he will tell you the truth and put your mind at ease. Good luck and hope that everything works out for you.

Reply to Guy
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/03/23

I think you are overreacting if the guy was gay he would hide his friend from you, and his friend would have been jealous as well, do not worry there nothing wrong with your man, but tell him how you feel, then you will be fine

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: worried woman | 2010/03/23

His just not himself when his friend is around. He makes me feel so uncomfortable. Even when we have a date when his friend is around everything is cancelled. His friend stays in cape town and has to fly to joburg every weekend. It doesn''t sound right.

Reply to worried woman
Posted by: Guy | 2010/03/23

Has your man given you any reasons or indications that he may be gay or is it just a feeling yu have?

Reply to Guy
Posted by: worried woman | 2010/03/23

I have tried to ask but he keeps saying that his friend comes to do his work and the only place he can go to is his. The only problem i have is that he comes weekends. When his around my man doesnt have time for me. Am not sure if am overreacting.

Reply to worried woman

Why dont you ask him directly?

Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/03/23

Dear Worried Woman,

Reply to Sexologist