Question
Posted by: SR | 2010/03/17

Please help

I have problems paying attention, concentrating or remembering what I read. If I read something now 2 minutes later I vaguely remember what I read. I have an interview on Friday and need to prepare myself, but I am afraid that I will just have a blank mind, is there anything that I can take immediately that will assist in remembering things and help me in the interview.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Ultima Brainfuel or MNI's Neurovance are two supplements thats quite effective. Combining this with a Salmon oil capsule should do wonders.
It may however not work within two days - I'd say for now, start the salmon oil and get PLENTY of sleep on Thursday night. And good luck with the interview!

2
Posted by: Question | 2010/05/31

I want to know if there is ANY negative effects with using NeuroVance stress &  depression relief??

Reply to Question
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/03/18

Reply to pharmacist