Question
Posted by: Meohme | 2010/03/16

Please help

I am 3 months pregnant with our third child. My husband is contantly critical of everything I say or do or don''t say or don''t do. No support from his side, no empathy with preg symptoms, just criticism. I''m already on ADs and threw a (luckily mild) wobbly last night adn banged my head against the wall. It will only get worse. I don''t know what to do. We went for councilling end of last year and it helped a lot. Too expensive now. At his stage I just want to run away. Please help.

OK< he's behaving like a bum in this context. IS this how he usually behaves, or is this a recent change in his behaviour ? Good counselling's vbenefits shouldn't be so short-lasting. Seek counselling and support for you yourself, first of all - family, friends, and maybe FAMSA can recommend someone not too pricy

1