Question
Posted by: Phira | 2010/01/30

Please help

I was in a car accident in 2004, i was young and vulnerable at that time so my daddy tried to claim at RAF, but they told him that there' s nothing he can do as the taxi had no permit, but now I feel like government did nothing to protect me. I feel like justice were not done because after the court case that man was stil behind at wheel at taxi rank and here I am going 2 doc almost every month.

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

re: PLEASE HELP

It is suggested that you get hold of an attorney who specialise in motor vehicle accidents who can help you.