Question
Posted by: KIM | 2009/11/16

Please help?

Hi there,

I need help , I am a bit confuses about a few things.

First of all I am on a contraception (Ginette 35) for a few months now already. I got my periods on the 11October and it stop on the 17 October , The Monday the 18th October was the last time I took the pill seeing that I needed to go and get a new packaged but I just never had time or came out by the pharmacy. Saturday 24th I got my periods again, So what I did was went to the pharmacy got the contraception and start a new packaged of Ginette 35. but from yesterday I been getting this brown discharge, now I am not sure what is going on, seeing that on the packaged its not time for me too have a period yet… . Please help

Because you missed out on a week of the Pill. your cycle has been upset. If you take the Pill regularly from now on, it will come back to normal.

1