Posted by: Sandy | 2009-09-16

Please Help

Hi, please can you give me some advice.
My last period was 5 August. Today i am 2 weeks late. I did a home preg test at 5 days and 10 days late and both were neg. I had a small brown spot on my underwear 5dpo.
I have no other pregnancy symptoms except yellow creamy cm.
Should i do another test? I can only get an appointment with my gynae on 13 Oct. I also have endo and have been off the pill for 6 months.

Dear Sandy

I suggest you do a blood pregnancy test as this is much more accurate. If this however is negative then this is a 100% confirmatory that you are not pregnant. You will then need to see your gynaecologist as to ascertain why your menstruation has not occurred.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo