Posted by: Jasmin | 2009-09-16

Please help...

I recently started studying. I i needed help to to take something to help me cope. I work a full time job, attend lectures, go home &  do chores &  still attend to my little one &  hubby. I started taking brain Fuel by Ultima, then I tried vital multicharge, also tried Neurovance by MNI - and tried Ciplaton. NOTHING works, I get more tired than ever taking these vitamins. I stopped and found I was abit better. But I still need something to get by everyday, its so tiring &  I am finding it hard to concentrate &  study. I am 35yrs old. I do have a high metabolism as well.
Is there anything out there that can assist me with more energy &  help in my concentration levels. I am desperate please.
What could be wrong with me. Why are these booster vitamins not helping me but making me so exhausted.

Hi Jasmin
You are burning the candle at both ends aren't you! Try to get 30 min exercise each day - even if it is briskly walking around the block with baby and husband. It will help you to build stamina. You can try Biostrath supplements. You have to get enough sleep and eat healthy and you need to get help if you can't cope with the volume of the workload. Taking vitamins will support your body's metabolism but can't supply energy.