Posted by: Kim | 2009-09-04

HI there,

I am now dating this guy from almost 10 years we are getting married next year..

but i have a few problems. He is always chatting with other women using sms and email ... I have his password to all he emails and i can read everything. We have many fight about this, I really dont trust him, seeing that he knows this is hurting me allot.... He is now telling me that he is not sleeping with these women, (how would i know that) but what i dont understand why he keeping on doing it knowing how i feel about it.... I really dont know what to do anymore seeing that i am tired of always find out about it and we are fight allot also....

If your relationship is on the point of marriage, why does he need to be chartting to these other women ? Do NOT just go ahead and marry him. Insist on seeing a marriage / relatonship counsellor together, and only move ahead towards marriage if you can resolve these issues satisfactorily

Posted by: SUEDE | 2009-09-04

For ten years being in a relationship you know him very well there is no need to wory, look him in the eyes don' t blink tell him you are not a yoyo if he start again you are gone for keeps.

Reply to SUEDE
Posted by: Leila | 2009-09-04

You have trust issues with him and you havent even married him yet... suggest you hold off on the wedding until you can resolve these issue. As time goes by the lack of trust will destroy your marriage.

Reply to Leila