Posted by: Micky | 2009-08-28

Please help

I have this nice body weighing 65 but have a problem with my thighs. everytime i walk they scrach together and have developed black marks between. i have done all the exercises lost weight but nothing changes. What can i doto reduce only my thighs and only in between and also the marks. Please help cause it irritates me

Dear Micky
If you weight of 65 kg is ideal for your height (?) and your are not otherwise overweight, and you have done plenty of exercises that target the thighs for a long time (at least 6 months) and you still cannot change their shape then this is probably congenital (due to genetic tendencies). In such cases, it may be a good idea to consult a plastic surgeon to help you reshape your thighs. Ask your gp to refer you to plastic surgeon and then discuss all the pros and cons of such operations with the surgeon.

Posted by: Chelle | 2009-08-29

Well, if you mean you only weight 65 POUNDS, then i' d be very concerned, but i' m just assuming you' re using another system of weight.
If you' re having issues with your thights, I know what it' s like. Just do leg exercises like squats, lunges, and stretch them regularly. It does take a while, but if you excercise them enough they will turn into muscle instead of that irritating fat! (:

Reply to Chelle