Question
Posted by: PTA | 2009/07/01

PLEASE HELP

Hi dr. i get this pain in the one side of my back the right side
when the pain comes i realy can not do anything it is so bad. Is it a kidney or joints. I do go more offen to toilet. If i drink a pain pill it help. The pain is sometimes so bad that it felt as if it is all around my body
PLEASE HELP

dear Pta
It is difficult to guess the cause of the pain just by listening to the symptoms. It could be a kidney stone or kidney infection, or a muscle spasm of the back. Rather let a doctor examine you and test your urine to determine the cause as this will determine the correct treatment.