Posted by: Alex | 2009-06-29

Please help!!!

Hi, i am moderately depressed and i wanted to know if paranoia can be a symptom of depression?

I cannot see any situation clearly, i know whats right and wrong, but none of it makes sense in my head...i am just overly worried about every little thing. is this normal if you have depression?i am 20 years old.

Paanoia is one of the many possible symptoms of Depression. But don't forget that depression can be very effectively treated, both with emdication and with CBT-style counselling / therapy. SO DO arrange to see at least a good local GP, and best of all a good local psychiatrist, for a proper assessment, and treatment advice based on that No need to remain feeling so unpleasantly miserable for longer than necessary