Please help!!!

I have a son who is four. During my pregnancy, I gained a total of 28kg' s
My daughter is now 13 weeks old (yesterday) and I gained 25 kg' s during my pregnancy
I weighed 93 kg' s when I had her and have lost weight nicely, up until now that is.
I weigh 71 kg' s (still breastfeeding) and have lost NOTHING for the past month or so, even though I exercise (cardio, on the eliptical walker, level 8, so it' s not like I' m joking around!) for an hour every day, 7 days a week
I also watch my calorie intake - I' m really strict and have reduced my calorie intake A LOT.
Why on earth am I not losing weight??? I am 1.76 m
I am getting really, really frustrated

Dear Anonymous
I can only presume that you are the same Reader who posted the 2 other questions about post-pregnancy weightloss. With all these 'Anonymous' names, I can't make head or tail of who is asking me which question! If you are the same person who told me that you weigh 70.8 kg and 1.76 m tall, then my second answer says it all.
Stop stressing - it will dry up your milk supply. It is perfectly normal for women to gain weight during pregnancy and you have lost weight down to the ideal for you height.
Don't make your life unhappy when you are already at your ideal weight.