Please help

How long after having a ceacer and sterelization are you supposed to wait before sleeping with your partner.

6 weeks.

SK, please post separately.

Posted by: SK | 2009-05-09

Three weeks into breasfeeding my third child, I discovered that I had Candida on my breasts, or so I was told by a breasfeeding expert. It was so painful at feeding times, that I discontinued breasfeeding - only then I realised that I experienced the same pain when breasfeeding my twins the first time around. Ever since I struggle with oral thrush, vaginal thrush as well as itchy breasts. At times the breast gets tender and sore with a warm feeling. The candida is on the nipple and areola area. It looks like small little blisters under the skin. I use tree tea oil to get some relief. Please advise.

Kind regards

Reply to SK