Question
Posted by: karish | 2009-05-07

please help

Hi. I am 23 years and have alredy had one baby who is two. my problem is that i would like to have another baby but my doctor told me after a blood test that i am not ovulating. Please could you tell me what causes this?. i do get my periods every month but a few months back my periods were irregular and hevy at times and i suffered severe cramps. I miss took this for a miscarrige as the periods were late even though pregnancy tests confirmed i was not pregnant. I am about 10 klgs over weight and i thought maybe this is the problem so i started exercising i havce been exercing for asbout a month now. my face on the right side has terrible acne is this the cause of me not ovulating. the doctor did give me tablet to regulate my period and a fertility one. but i did not take the fertitliy tablet as i wanted to first sort out my periods. I got my period after taking this tablet and then again on my own but i am still not pregnant. Please advice me.

You may have PCOS. This can be diagnosed on scan If this is the case, you will need medication to help you ovulate.

2
Posted by: Sam | 2009-05-07

Sorry Karish, I seem to have posted my mail as a reply to your question. My apologies!!

Reply to Sam
Posted by: Sam | 2009-05-07

About three months ago a pimple formed on my labia. Initially there was no pain. A month later the pimple had grown quite large and became painful. Suddenly! it began to regress and eventually a very tiny pimple was left behind. I thought this was the end of it but unfortunately it is now recurring, Please Advise.

Reply to Sam