Question
Posted by: mabebe | 2009/04/28

please help

hi doc i had this watery yellowish discharge which lasted for five days before my periods, i had this terrible pain in the womb so i though maybe is because i had an HSG on the 14 april in the hosptal and i ovulate on the 16 april and had intercourse on the 18 april then on the 22 april i started to see this discharge i want to know if was this an infection or was it normal cause on sunday 26 i started to see my period so please help im so confused i dont know whats going on, im seeing my gynae on the 26 may. your help will be highly appreicated.

It does sound like an infection. Try to see your doctor sooner as you may need treatment.