Question
Posted by: Mickey | 2009/04/21

Please help

I am on the 2months injection contraceptive, last month I had my period for 2 weeks and my GP gave me oval birth control to stop it and at the same time I had an infection. So she gave my antibiotics. the bleeding stopped and after 3 days I got my period again.Does antibiotics have an effect on the injection???

I am pains in my lower abdomen, breast tenderness etc.. Could I be pregant??? My next shot is on Saturday.... Please advice
My nex

Antibiotics do not affect the injection. your symptoms could be related to the Pill.