Posted by: anon | 2009-04-20

please help

Hi Doc, and everyone,

Hope someone will be able to help me, just over 2 weeks ago i started waking up in the mornings with neck pain, i will wake up and i will have neck pain in the one side and i will rub some deep heat or someting on it and then again when i go to bed, when i wake the next morning the other side of my neck will be painfull, this is also accomodated with ear ache but every day it will be a diffrent side, i will put in ear drops and rub the side of my neck that is painfull and in the morning the other ear and other side of my neck will be painfull, i also get headaches that comes with no warning it is a sudden strong shock like headache that comes from no where.

on sunday morning i woke up and i can barely walk, my feet are very painfull but i can feel it is not on the inside it is my foot soles and it is still painfull today and when i walk it feels like my legs get numb but its not painfull when i sit only when i am on my feet.

On Sunday evening when i got in the bath i felt that my braests are very sensitive and its hard in some areas it feels like the glands are swollen and i have stomach cramps very badly, please help me i feel like i would rather be dead than be in all this pain my hole body is in pain it feels like i have been beaten up.

Dear Anon
Please see a doctor, you may have an underlying viral disease and they need to do some blood tests to get to the bottom of your symptoms. The neck pain could also be related to a muscle spasm or even a problem with the discs in your neck. You may also have symptoms of nerves being pinched in your lower back causing the needles and pins in your feet ( this can also be a symptom of diabetes) Any lumps in the breasts need to be examined by a doctor.