Question
Posted by: chanty | 2009-04-15

Please Help

Morning

My 15 month old little boy doesnt sleep at night. He has been moaning and groaning in his sleep and sometimes wakes up screaming since he was about 6 months old. What could be the problem? I' ve tried teething remedies, does not help. He drinks a lot of water during the night.

Expert ImageNatural health

hi
there could be many reasons - digestive upsets, nightmares, restlessness ect. Did you change formula or food at this time - if so you need to look at his digestive system. You can try Staphisagria 200CH to help improve the sleeping. Cathay Herbal produces a formulation to improve sleep (chinese medicine).

Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za

1
Posted by: FORTUNATE | 2009-05-05

i have aproblem which started four weeks ago.all the food i eat i vomit.when the food finish i start to vomit greenish-yellowish sour stuff.no food staying down my stomach.i went to the hospital and went through all the tests but nothing found.am worried now as i am becoming thinner and thinner.i dont know the best foods to take and to stop as well as drinks.please help me with a diet guideline and how to stop acids completely from my stomach

Reply to FORTUNATE