Question
Posted by: SR | 2009-03-18

Please help

I cannot concentrate, remember things that I read a few seconds ago, find it difficult to find the words when I talk, I watched Oprah a couple weeks ago they said Omega 3 &  6 Essential fatty Acids will help, I have been on this for the past month taking 3 capsules a day (1000mg).
What I want to know is :
(1) How long should I carry on taking this Omega 3 &  6.
(2) What else can I take to boost my concentration, memory etc. i am currently studying and this is becoming a nitemare coz nothing I read is absorbed, I need something immediatley that is very effective. please help

Expert ImagePharmacist

The Omega supplement is good, but I found taking it in the form of a Salmon oil capsule is more effective. MNI's Neurovance is furthermore recccomendable, while enough sleep is the most important.