Posted by: Bidmamma | 2009-03-10

Good day,

I was wondering if you could help me! I’ m a 28year old woman, who has one child (10months).

I’ m currently not on any prescription drugs, only my Multi-Vitamin (Filabon). I have POCES sins I was a child, I had a lot of surgeries removing cysts from my ovaries, I couldn’ t fall pregnant by myself and went on clomid and had a D&C for that! And then finally fell pregnant! My libido is off, (actually don’ t have one at all) and stress at my word is really starting to get to me, my 10month old baby don’ t sleep as well as she should at night either. I’ m tired and hopeless!Is my Lidido low because of my syndrome or what could it be and is there something that I can use to please my husband and keep him happy?

Thank you for our support in this matter!!

Low sexual desire can occur in up to 8-33% of women as demonstrated in surveys worldwide .
Physical causes include some medications ,fatigue ,depression ,stress,painful intercourse while psychological causes include childbirth ,trying too hard , feelings of inadequacy and relationship problems . There is therfore a multitude of factors that can contribute to your difficulty .
Isuggest the following :
1 .Lifestyle changes .-get help if needed,stress management, reduce work load if possible and optimise timing of sexual inter course.
2 Counselling to enhance your emotional intimacy, exclude post partum depresssion, improve your self worth and body image.
3 Sensate focus exercises to enhance sexual pleasure and hunger .
You have been rewarded with a baby even though you have difficulties and it is essential that you create and maintain the right for all of you ,,you your husband and the baby .