Question
Posted by: newelly | 2009/02/18

please help

I am a woman 37 years old. i stoped using depo injection since 2007. then started mensturation last year dec 08. even this month i got the mens. the problem is that since then i become more and more sexual activity everytime i feel like i can do it I cant control my self even my hubby is getting tired of doing sexually intercouse italmost everyday. What can i use to control my feelings?

Some people have greater libidos than others. Once a day is certainly normal. There isn't anything you can take for this.