Posted by: Anon | 2009-02-05

Please help!

I have been TTC for more than 3 years.

I am not on any medication to stimulate ovulation or anything except for vitamins.
I have a 28 day cycle. My last mens per was 5 Jan. On 12 days past ovulation - Monday 2 Feb, I did a Maby Baby hpt. It had a feint positive line which took about 1 minute to appear.
Went for Blood test the same afternoon.
Got the result on Tuesday - Negative.
I still haven' t menstruated, which is totally not normal. I always menstruate 28 days into my cycle. I haven' t had any brown or discoloured discharge. I have only had white discharge. I checked if I had a urine infection, and the urine shows only +1 for infection, which isn' t enough to stop my period.
What now?? Could the blood test have been wrong? Could I still be pregnant?
What do I do?

You may have tested too early. Repeat the test.

Posted by: FTM | 2009-02-05

Holding thumbs for you ladies!!!

Good luck!

Please let us know!

Reply to FTM
Posted by: Anon | 2009-02-05

PLEASE will you let me know what the outcome of your test is???? I am so nervous! Doctor tells me not to stress and panic, but how can I NOT??

Posted by: s | 2009-02-05

I also have the same problem but I will be going back for blood test cuz they said hcg double every 48 hrs. My home pregnancy test had a faint line but the blood test was negative. So I had to wait for 72hrs to do another blood test cuz I still don' t have my periods &  I get all this funny feelings. I hope i' m not imagining things cuz im ttc.

Reply to s