Posted by: Sad | 2009-02-02

Please help

Not sure if you can help me, but worth a try. My bra size is a 34DD. I am 27 and weigh 52kg. Is this normal? I suffer from shoulder pains and backaches and headaches. If i wear a bikini top (halter) i am guaranteed to have a headache / migraine for 3 or 4 days after wearing such top. My breasts are so heavy that the bikini strap marks actually indent into my neck and stay there for at least 2 days. Will a medical aid pay for a breast reduction? Is it an option to consider? If so, should i wait until after i have had kids? I really cant take this anymore. Thank you for your assistance.

Dear Sad
You don't have to wait until after you had kids. You can see an orthopedic specialist to motivate to your medical that you really need this because it is causing back problems.