Posted by: worried! | 2009-01-06

Please help

Hi Doc, I did chat to you a while back about having chest pains &  you gave me a name of some meds that could help me but I misplaced it. I did go to the pharmacy for it but the pharmacist told me that if its med' s for stress she cant give it to me she has to refer me to a doctor who will help me with stress because i need a prescription as well &  she gave me a number to call but I don' t want to speak to any1 i just want something to help me with the pain, i don' t have money to keep going for talks on how to handle stress because it doesn' t &  wont help. My life never had happy things i could relate to so no matter how much help im gonna get, problems will still follow me. Would you please give me the names of those medications you said would help me. Thank you

Dear Worried
Biral can be bought over the counter - you take 2 three times a day for stress. If you need something stronger you may need to see your doctor for a prescription. For pain you can use Panado plus Neurofen, but only if you are sure that your ECG is normal and that you don't have any signs of angina (heart cramps)