Posted by: jess | 2008-12-11

i am pregnant and my husband thinks i am cheating on him because the color and the looks size and feel of my vagina has changedit even smells diff. is this a normal thing during pregnancy or is it something else what do i do about him thinking i am cheating PLEASE ....,.,.,.

The vagina does change somewhat during pregnancy - it becomes potentially darker due to increased blood flow, it will feel puffier, and will be more lubricated. I imagine that the smell may change due to a change in hormones and change in vaginal discharge as this is no longer fluctuating with the hormone cycle as it was pre-pregnancy. Why don't you advise your husband to identify in what way he thinks you have changed and see if this matches what you might find on the internet - alternatively get him to post a message on this site, or even speak to his GP...

Posted by: Duncan | 2008-12-17

Maybe he is cheating, wtf - how very supportive of you Toetie, as if Jess doesn' t have enough to worry about at the moment.

Reply to Duncan
Posted by: Toetie | 2008-12-12

Maybe he is cheating ??? Why having a child with him, if he dont understand these things ? If it is your first, the first thing he should do, is reading up about the changes in your body ? He is feeling quilty, because he is standing behind the door.
Buy a book on pregnancy and tell him to read it.

Reply to Toetie