Posted by: Trace | 2008-11-25

Please Help

Please help

I had a sonar last Wednesday and was ovulating. Follicle was 20mm. Went for an Ovidril injection and had to start drinking Ustrogestan from Last Thursday night (2 before bedtime).
I woke up last night at about 11:30 in a cold sweat with almost like an incredibly painful period pain. I thought that my tummy wanted to work but not, just this burning pain under my previous Ceaser scar. Lasted for about 10 min or so.
What could it have been.

With fertility treatment there is always a risk of the ovaries becoming very swollen, though the timing isn't quite right for this. I would suggest that you contact your fertility specialist.
\Best wishes

Posted by: concerned husband | 2009-03-02

My wife is suffering from pain in her abdomen and according to scans done, it shows swollen ovaries. How can she treat this

Reply to concerned husband