Question
Posted by: Mommy | 2008/11/17

Please Help

I would like to know how long does it take (more or less) to ovulate normally when stopping the pill. Stopped taking the pill on the 24th October, got my period on the 29th October, stopped the 4th November - normal flow. I had some discomfort for a day and then alot of pain that night on the 13th November on my left side. It lasted about half an hour and then stopped. Do you conceive before or after ovulation? And will I know by my next period? Also my nipples are itchy and my breasts very sensitive.
Please advise me. Thank you

On average, it takes 3 months for the cycle to regularise. You conceive at the time of ovulation and would be able to test 2 weeks after this to see if you are pregnant.

2
Posted by: WEET NIE MEER NIE | 2008/11/18

READ NO 1853 I ALSO ASK THAT Q THE PAIN IS AFTER YOU OVULAITED I OVULATED THE SAME DAY AS YOU ALSO HAD MY PERIOD ON THE 29 AND THE PAIN AN THE 13 NOV
HOPE YOU GET PREGNANT SOON

Reply to WEET NIE MEER NIE

My nipples were extremelly itchy. (I was pregnant)