Question
Posted by: Anon | 2008-10-31

Please help

When my husband and i first had sex, i thot his penis was the biggest i ever had. Now today, 12 yrs and one child(c-section) later i can barely feel him. My vagina is so huge and i regularly do the kegel execises but it does not seem to help.Sometimes i can' t even stop urinating when practising the kegels. Is there something wrong with me or did his penis get smaller.Please help as this is becoming very frustrating for both of us.

What sounds to be quite significant in this equation is that you can't stop the flow of urine using Kegels - I'm wondering whether you have in fact found the correct muscles. Try the following website: www.sexuality.about.com/od/anatomyresponse/ht/kegelswomen.htm
If you don't notice any difference, then perhaps you need to have this assessed if not only for sexual pleasure/sensation, but also to prevent urinary incontinence later in life... There are physiotherapists who specialise in this work, a colleague of mine in Cape Town (www.pelvicfunction.co.za/) does such work and may know of professionals in your area if not in Cape Town....