Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2008/10/27

Please help

I want to try and mastrubate and stimulate my clitoris but nothing happens, what am Idoing wrong? Don' t want sex toys.

Firstly you need to become familiar with what is what and to explore your body and sensations. Take your time learning about what you like and how your body responds. The more you pressure it, the more you will not be focusing on sensations... Try using lubricants to facilitate sensation, but most of all take your time, relax and see just how your body responds.

4
Posted by: CN | 2008/10/28

Try kamagra. Works wonderfully.

Reply to CN
Posted by: Him | 2008/10/28

JD is it possible if you can supply the names of those china name stuff i really need some of that stuff.

Reply to Him
Posted by: JD | 2008/10/28

ANON are you serious ?? he actual says no because his 40 man thats when a man tries every trick in the book ..he should be attacking you at every chance he gets ...why dont you get him some tabs on the market ..there are cillias and some new china name that really works. viagra only gets him up does not make him romantic like these new once do ...i know it sounds weird but ITS BETTER THAN NOTHING ...G LUCK ..

Reply to JD
Posted by: Anonymous | 2008/10/27

I ask daily but only receive it sometimes as he says he 40 now. So this could keep me satisfied if I just can get it right.