Question
Posted by: Breast reduction | 2008/10/15

Please help

Good day I would like to know what must I do or where can I go for me to get the Breast Reduction Medication? Because its really affect me emotionally As there are people who making remarks on me And the worst part is I' m the youngest in my Department but with the problem is with my breast its as if I' m the oldest I' m having a back problem in such a way I cry every day of my life. Please Help me regarding this.

Dear Breast reduction
The only way to get a breast reduction is by operation. If you have large breasts affecting your posture and you suffer from backache, most provincial hospitals will provide this operation, if you have a medical aid the best person to see would be a plastic surgeon. Medical aids do not pay for breast reductions if it is only for you to look nice but will pay if the reason is because of strain on your back.