Question
Posted by: In pain | 2008/10/06

Please help

Good morning I hope you can help. I have the most terrible sores on my head. They are almost like pimples but are very sore. I don' t know what has caused it as i have not changed my shampoo or anything like that. If I run my fingers through my hair you feel all these large and smaller lumps and if you scratch them there is like a pus that comes out. What can I use to get rid of this? Its really agonising to brush my hair. Oh by the way I am a women.

Expert ImagePharmacist

A good starting point would be an antibacterial shampoo - Betadine Shampoo is a good option.