Question
Posted by: Michelle | 2008/07/17

Please help

I don' t know what' s going on with my stomach, whenever i eat i need to run to the toilet and my stomach explodes it' s not like i have gastro that it works all the time only if I eat.

What could this be, i' m not vomitting or nauseas or anything like that.

Michelle

Michelle

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I strongly recommend that you make an appointment with a gastroenterologist, in order to have a barium meal and follow through done. This will give a clear indication of any possible underlying pathology.

Do not be too concerned as yet. It is possible that you have a normal occurence that will resolve spontaneously.

Kind regards