Question
Posted by: Me | 2008/10/16

Please guys, advise!!

Firstly, please forgive me for posting in here, just that you guys always have some good opinions and you answer very quickly, and I am desparate for a quick answer.
I ma close to 30 weeks preggies and I hate sex sooooooooooo much!. On the other hand I am sooooooooooo worried bout ma husband, each and everytime he tries to get closer, just can' t handle it.
I feel so tired all the time. I travel everyday to work and I use public transport, have to cook and iron for us every evening when I arrived home, still got a very young babygal and I have to take care of her, also writing my exams meaning that I have to study before I went to bed............................so by the time he wants to make love, just don' t have any energy left. We are both christians and i do trust him, Its just that I feel so bad, its like I don' t wanna have sex with him or something..........please guys, I need your advice, what can I do? force myself like i did last night even if I don' t feel like?......was thinking of talking to him, try and explain the reasons why i don' t feel like doing it

You're very pregnant, stressed and tired. ANd hormonal, so a loss of interest in sex at this time, isn't unusual or dreadful. But there is pleasant physical contact and cuddling that can be satisfying to both of you, even if it doesn't amount to traditional sex. Why can't he share the work-load of the chores, as you both work ? Explain it to him that you are exhausted, and that if he helped more, you might more often feel rested enough to enjoy more private time with him.

1
Posted by: Woman | 2008/10/16

Ask him to help u with other house chores and to look after the baby.Then when u get home u will have less to do.In this way u will be able to give him the best service.Do not deprive him this time.

Majority of women,including me,love sex during pregnancy.So maybe his friends are bragging how nice their women give them while preggies.So just try and compromise,u will also start to enjoy it.Ur almost there so just hang on.

Ohhh most importantly,sex during pregnancy is also good for the baby!!! Enjoy.

Reply to Woman