Question
Posted by: lolliepop | 2012-03-01

Please give me advise

Please tell me if I must cut down on my eating plan. I feel like I can eat the whole day and I eat something every 2 hours.

Breakfast 07h00 - All Bran with low fat milk and tsp sugar
Snack 09h00 - Peach
Snack 11h00 - Banana
Lunch 13h00 - 2 slices WW low gi bread with 1 tbs peanut butter
Snack 15h00 - Pear
Dinner 18h00 - What family is having but very small serving (eg curry with rice, lamb chop with veg...)

I also drink 2-3L water per day and only coffee and tea. Am I eating to much????

Dear Lolliepop
I don't think that you are eating too much because despite the fact that you eat every 2 hours (which is actually a good strategy for weightloss), you are not ingesting a lot of energy. You may feel like eating all the time precisely because you are starving your body of energy. I would add 2 additional servings of low-fat or fa-free milk, yoghurt or cottage cheese to your daily food intake to ensure that you obtain the 1200 mg of calcium adult women need to prevent brittle bones in the present and osteoporosis in the future. In addition, research has indicated that slimming diets that include at least 3 servings of milk and dairy and plenty of calcium, tend to promote weightloss.
Don't overdo the water intake. As an adult you should not exceed 2,5 litres of liquid per day (water and the tea and coffee).

1
Posted by: DietDoc | 2012-03-02

Dear Lolliepop