Question
Posted by: GOING MAD FROM STELLENBOSCH | 2009/01/14

PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE

Ive BEEN MARRIED 4 ALMOST 3 YEARS.HE WAS VERY JEALOUS IN THE BEGINNING AND DID NOT TRUST ME SOMETIMES CHECKED MY CELL AND WE USE 2 FIGHT A LOT.HE ALWAYS SAID HE NEVER HAD ANY GIRLFRIENDS BEFORE ME.AFTER WE GOT MARRIED HE CHANGED A LOT.JUST AFTER WE GOT MARRIED I FOUND A NUMBER ON HIS PHONE WE FOUGHT A LOT AND HE WAS UPSET BECAUSE I ACCUSED HIM.HE NEVER TOLD ME WHO THE LADY WAS.THIS LAST YEAR HE STARTED LOOKING AROUND ALOT.HE CANT STOP STARING AT OTHER WOMEN.DOES NOT MATTER IF THEY ARE UGLY OR PRETTY.HE KEEPS ON LOOKING AT THE DATINGSITES AND ARE CONSTANTLY ON THE NET.HE ALWAYS MAKES REMARKS LIKE THE OTHER GIRLS SAY HE IS SO HOT OR THAT HE IS SUCH A GR8 LOVER(I DONT KNOW IF HE JUST WANT 2 MAKE ME JEALOUS BECAUSE MABE HE HAS A LOW SELFESTEEM)I AM A SEXY WOMAN WITH A BEAUTIFUL BODY BUT START FEELING UNPRETTY BECAUSE HE CANT STOP STARING AND LOOKING AROUND.HE ALWAYS TREATS ME AND ALWAYS SPOILS ME.HE IS A GOOD MAN AND ALWAYS COMES HOME.WE DO EVERYTHING TOGETHER.HE WANTS TO BE INTIMATE WITH ME ALL THE TIME.AM I JUST PARANOID AND LOOKING FOR THINGS THAT ARE NOT THERE?IS IT JUST THE WAY HOW MEN ARE TO ALWAYS BE FACINATED BY OTHER WOMAN?IT HURTS ME BECAUSE HE USE TO LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT IN THE BEGINNING.IF HE STARES AT WOMAN DO YOU THINK HE FANTACIZES ABOUT SEX?PLEASE TELL ME WHAT DOES A MAN THINK IF HE LOOKS AT OTHER WOMAN.THIS MAKES ME MAD.DO YOU THINK HE IS BORED WITH ME.PLEASE DONT TELL ME THAT WE SHOULD GO FOR COUNCELLING HE WOULD NEVER GO.AND I CANT TALK TO HIM OTHERWISE I WOULD HAVE ASKED HIM LONG AGO.PLEASE JUST TELL ME FROM YOUR PERSPECTIVE WHAT YOU THINK.DO YOU THINK I NEED TO BE CONCERNED.I DONT HAVE ANY FRIENDS IN STELLENBOSCH.I DONT TRUST HIM AND THIS IS KILLING ME.IS THE PROBLEM WITH ME.

Have you noticed how difficult and tiring it is to read any message typed entirely in capital letters ?
If someone is excessively jealous and supicious from the startm he is unlikely to change spontaneously --- never marry someone on the assumption that you will be able to transform them intoto someone other than what they seem to be at the start.
How would any other person know that he was a gr8 lover, if they had not made love with him ? So what is he telling you ? You need to see a marriage counsellor together ( eg through FAMSA ), and if he won't at first agree, then start seeing one on your own, and let him be curious about what you might be talking about.

2
Posted by: T | 2009/01/14

Hi - Please dont ever feel that you are not good enough - i think that your husband is the one with the problem - he' s insecure about who he is and that' s the reason he has to constantly remind you that other people think he' s hot - as angry as this makes you - you need to get to the root of this problem - I think the doc is correct in saying you guys need counselling - especially your husband - I hope everything does come right for you - Remember that God loves you and he is the only one that can change your husband.

Reply to T
Posted by: J | 2009/01/14

Has he been like this before or since you' ve been on CAPITAL LETTERS?

Reply to J