Posted by: Carla | 2012-04-12

Please explain

I am a 24 year-old female and for about a week and a half now, I have been experiencing the following symptoms:

-a terrible rash on my chest which itches (the size of two tablespoons)
-my underarms pain
-a painful swelling under my jawline
-I have three painful bitemarks on my neck
-I also have a rash underneath my nose (which looks similar like the one on my neck)
-not that I think it is relevant, but there is a hard growth on my right breast which is painful sometimes

I have been on a hiking trip two weeks ago. Everyday, though, I take vitamin c tablets, Bio-strath and Vitamin B tablets. I am still tired. And I tried ringworm cream as well as persivate for the rashes, but it is not working. Please shed some light.

You will have to consult a dermatologist for an examination. It is possible that you have picked up a parasite while on the hike. The dermatologist will be able to identify the type of rash and prescribe the correct treatment. You should have a yearly mammogram done, to screen for breast cancer.