Posted by: Dreams | 2009-04-08

Please Explain

I have these dreams of having sex with other men and get aroused by it but when i' m awake this feelings does not exists. I' m a young male in my late 20' s and this is really bothering me, why am i having these dreams? Is there any meaning to it? Please Help

Most people are not at either extreme of the sexual spectrum, totally straight or totally gay, but somewhere closer to center, even though most are predominantly one or the other. So it is not especially uncommon for a basically heterosexual person to have some erotic dreams about the same sex. And by one's 20's, one might not yet be fully settled in one's sexual identity. If these dreams continue, and continue to worryyou, seeing a personal counsellor for a few sessions might be helpful