Posted by: Anon | 2013-02-19

Please Decode!

I met this guy last year at work and Im really attracted to him. When we met last year he had just gone into a relationship and he told me that even if he was single he would have to become my friend first. Months had past and we drifted due to work etc and i didnt want to be a nuisance especially since he had a girlfriend. At the beginning of the year he called ,he called to tell me that he has broken up with his girlfriend - but somehow he my attraction to him has simmered abit. What i cannot understand is this, he says he is not ready to date again which i can understand, but he flirts with me sexual connotations, and tells me that he is frustrated. Then he tells me " dont worry I will move in on you when the time is right and when you least expect it" . What the hell is that supposed to mean? Im thinking he is playing around with me because he knows i am attracted to him or is he really into me. My intention is just to let it go and see what happens and if it doesnt then thats cool too because we are friends.

Posted by: FK | 2013-02-20

If i was you, i was going to tell her i have a partner. I dont need a boyfriend anymore. Ke tla ba No 5 and he will c that u are in love or u have a partner. He must not play with your mind. Dont let him do it please. Keep ypurself busy

Reply to FK
Posted by: JR | 2013-02-19

Yeah, what does that mean exactly? Sounds to me like he is priming you for a no strings scenario, or a now and then booty call. If it is more you want, be very careful because if he is not ready, and does not know what he wants, you will get hurt if you want more than just sex.

I would be very wary of this if I were you. Just friends dont flirt. This is trouble with a capital T.

Reply to JR