Question
Posted by: Diane | 2009/05/16

Please could you help?

Could you maybe help me with regards to who to contact.
We are renting a property - the lease expired 8 months ago. We therefore rent on a month to month basis. Do the terms and conditions of the original lease apply? What are our legal rights with regards to notice and our deposit paid ?
If you could please advise - or let me know who I could contact regarding this matter I would really appreciate it.
Regards Diane Allen

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

RE: PLEASE COULD YOU HELP

The terms of your original lease to apply. You are entitled to the return of your deposit upon restoring the house to the same order in which you received it.