Posted by: BI | 2009-06-25

Please could I die soon

I am 32 and cannot decide what I must do.

I have NO idea what I want to do and it s so frustrating. I have always been working as a general admin person / PA and it bores the nonsence out of me.

It'  s making me very depressed. I go to work, get things done in record time (because frankly any primate can perform answering the phone and filing function!!) and then I'  m bored and I have found this be extremely destructive on my state of mind.

I am Bipolar and I need challenge and stimulation, NOT time to be bored... then my insanity takes over and it'  s not good.
I'  m self-destructing!

How do I find what I'  m supposed to be doing, I would be MORE than happy to study anything I just DONT'  KNOW WHAT!!!
In time I'  m afraid I might take drastic action to end my sueless existence on this planet!

leaving aside, temporarily, the JOB, aspect --- what things actually interest you, in this world. A psychologist who does vocational counselling could do tests with you to idenftify your interests and skills, and match them to various potential occupations, and help you to explore how to get there from here. I'm certain that your existence isn't, hasn't been, and won't be, useless.