Posted by: Jack &  Jill | 2012-02-27

Please Comment

Have posted this before but would like the expert to comment:

We are both 65 years of age and enjoy our intimate times together very much, we act like newly weds. Before intercouse we engage in a lot of fore play and some oral sex. What happens each time is that before I enter her she has a massive orgasm and ejaculates to such an extent that we have to change the sheet once we have had our fun. What I want to know is this normal for such a mature lady to ejaculate like tis and is it normal for us to engage at our age to still had such fore play. I also have alot of pre cum before entering her, is that normal. Thanks

Dear Jack and Jill,

All of what you have described is normal and clearly fun, pleasureable and satisfying for the two of you. You find an entire spectrum of degrees of lubrication amongst women when they get sexually aroused and degrees of precum amongst men when they become sexually aroused and there can be changes as we we age.

Yet there is no average standard to measure this against.