Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/09

PLEASE CAN YOU ADVICE ME

HELLO, I MIGHT BE BLOND OR JUST PLAIN DUMB.

BUT TODAY IS MY THIRD WHITE TABLET AND NOW I STARTED MY PERIOD... SO THE SICLE LENGTH WOULD BE 21 DAYS, NOT SO SURE THAT IS THE WAY IT SHOULD HAVE HAPPEND.. SO WHY DID IT AM I DRINKING IT WRONG, CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAINE

Dear Anonymous
What type of contraceptive do you use?
Is it your first packet?

2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/09

It' s my third white tablet, 21 days after I started taking them, I started with a yellow tablet on the Wed - 20 May so started bleeding today, on day 21 on third white tablet, now since I started taking them I have been in the worst kind of moods, so im not so sure this is the way it should be.

Posted by: Anonymous24 | 2009/06/09

is it your first white tab with a new pack? if it is then this dont sound right, did you change pills? cuase it might be that you are having a negative reaction to it. rather go see a doc

Reply to Anonymous24