Question

Please can someone give advise..........

Hi ladies Need some advise. I have a 5 year old and am trying for number 2. In june i was 4 days late then july i was 16 days late and had it for 3 days then nothing . This month i was supposed to start on the 11 but nothing yet have tender breast and slight heart burn. I have taken 5 preggy test and one blood test and all is negative so i am honestly confused. I am a regular 28 days nothing more or less so i don'  t know what is going on. Is it possible to be pregnant even though all the test are neg. Some advise would be really appreciated.

Thank you for you help
Anon

It sounds like you are not ovulating. SEe your doctor to find out the reason.

2
Posted by: daisy | 2008/08/19

have yourself checked for ovarian cysts. some of the symptoms are much like early pregnancy. best to know.

Reply to daisy
Posted by: Nicky | 2008/08/18

Blood tests are pretty accurate, so if that says negitive then it probably is.

Reply to Nicky