Posted by: Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert | 2008-11-30

Please call me?

I am hoping that the guy who posted the following message, who called himself Anon, will contact me on 021 425 6463 at Health4Men during office hours?

2008/11/20 01:22:00 PM
Out, now Hated !!

I came out to my wife, familiy and friends this week, and things are looking bleak.

After 20 years i finally accepted that i' m gay, and while many are relieved, most hate me for getting married in the first place. As if that' s not bad enough, my wife found out that i fooled around a couple of times, and now HATES MY GUTS.

I understand why, i hate my guts too. I' m a horrible person. I hate what i did. I hate who i' ve become. I love her with all my heart. She is my best friend and soulmate.

How will she ever forgive me?

I need someone to tell me that there' s light at the end of this sewerage pipe we call life.........

Posted by

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Contact has been established. Thank you to Health24 admin.

Posted by: Anon | 2008-12-03

Hi Glen,
I heard through the grapevine that you were looking for me, and i wish i could call you, but I don' t have any airtime.

(Admin: we have sent your number to Glenn)

I would appreciate your call though. Please first send me an sms to let me know you' re gonna call, cause I don' t answer my phone if i dont know the number.

Posted by: Pat | 2008-12-02

I really hope Anon made that call? Is he OK?

Reply to Pat