Question
Posted by: Hopeless | 2011/01/18

Please assist

Hi I don''t know if you can help someone in my family and others in his workplace is being forced to resign from their jobs. I think the company don''t want to retrence due to money factors.
These peole are called into meetings and treated horrible, to force them to a point to just quit. As you will know this man and others cannot afford to loose there work. How do i get a lawer i have no cash. No one can help and i don''t want to just let it be.
Where can i get a lawer that can assist me, or are those days over.
Thanks for your time. Warm Regards

Expert ImageFamily law expert

I suggest that you file a dispute at the CCMA as a result of the harrasment that you complain of or, visit the Legal Aid Board in your area that may be able to assist.

Bertus Preller
B.Proc; AD Dip L Law
Family Law Attorney
Abrahams and Gross Inc.
E: bertus@divorceattorney.co.za
W: http://www.divorceattorney.co.za
Twitter: www.twitter/edivorce
Facebook: www.facebook.com/divorceattorneys
Skype: divorceattorney

3
Posted by: family law expert | 2011/01/22

Bertus Preller
B.Proc; AD Dip L Law
Family Law Attorney
Abrahams and Gross Inc.
E: bertus@divorceattorney.co.za
W: http://www.divorceattorney.co.za
Twitter: www.twitter/edivorce
Skype: divorceattorney

Reply to family law expert
Posted by: Hopeless | 2011/01/21

Thanks will do that. I will try everything.

Reply to Hopeless
Posted by: Jacques | 2011/01/18

It is againts the law to force some one to quit or intimidate them in the workplace as this runs completely in the face of our constitution.

I would suggest laying a complaint at the CCMA.

Reply to Jacques