Posted by: Gee | 2010-01-07

Please assist

I' ve been married for misserable 9 years I always thought that things would change. My husband is always cheating on me and then blames me for it. I' ve been affraid to let go because I' m hiv+ and he has been holding that against me. He is always drunk, never spends time with me. I suggested that we get councelling and then he told me that he does not need help I' m the one who needs help. When I go out he accuse me of have affairs, when I speak to our male neighbours he accuse me of have affairs. I think I have come to my senses I fanilly decided that I want out of this but my problem is I don' t know where to start.

Expert ImageDivorce support expert

You can contact me for a legal referral which will assist you an initial free advice.

Posted by: Whena | 2010-01-07

Go to your nearest magistrates court.They will be able to advise you

Reply to Whena